Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Do you believe in parallel dimensions?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I'm curious to read your take on parallel dimensions. Does the theory have concrete evidence, ever experienced anything funny?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 14, 2005 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Chosen One ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's certainly a FASCINATING concept.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, there is the link in my signature...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nostromer:
    Well, there is the link in my signature...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Interesting, btw, why is it when I clicked on it, my other open windows stopped working?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Chosen One:
    I'm curious to read your take on parallel dimensions. Does the theory have concrete evidence, ever experienced anything funny?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't believe or not believe in them.
    I guess if I ever find myself in one I'd believe in them..............
    If they are-
    then I hope my parallel selves are having fun~

    & I experienced lots of stuff that could be considered funny, but most of it would be in the "guardian angle" category

  6. #6
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Street Worm:


    & I experienced lots of stuff that could be considered funny, but most of it would be in the "guardian angle" category
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please do share, these things interest me alot.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Founded some very interesting extracts.

    "consciousness is the vehicle for crossing into parallel universes.

    i've been told that we cross over ALL THE TIME wihtout being aware of it. there is no scientific way to prove or disprove this as far as i can tell, except, perhaps, within the realm of psychology, which is in its infancy, unfortunately. right now, it's about labelling and categorizing and not understanding."

    "i find it interesting to note that by daydreaming, the body gets fooled into thinking it is really happening. arousal, for example.

    leads me to CONSIDER the possibility that there's more to it than what our senses tell us; in some sense, imagination and dreams are "real." what is that tool we have that knows the difference between a dream and reality? what if that tool gets lost or ignored? (I've had dreams that were lucid and felt real and i've had waking experiences that felt like dreams...)

    would there be differnent laws of nature within the "parallel dimensions" or who is to say they would be? we haven't been there, after all. maybe gravity repels in other universes."

  8. #8
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Albuquerque IS a parallel dimension! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    Hey, Albuquerque IS a parallel dimension! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought it was just a hole. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no knowledge, just theories and movies. I do believe a bit on "Deja Vu"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •